The HP 250 Notebook Core i3 Laptop from HP is a durable notebook for completing business tasks. This system is powered by a 2.0 GHz Intel Core i3-6006U Dual-Core processor which allows you to run multiple applications simultaneously. The 4GB of 2133 MHz DDR4 RAM helps to ensure smooth multitasking and also allows the computer to quickly access frequently used files and programs. The internal memory cannot be upgraded.
The 15.6″ TN SVA Anti-Glare eDP display features an HD 1366 x 768 resolution, a 16:9 aspect ratio, 220 cd/m2 brightness, a 500:1 contrast ratio, a refresh rate of 60 Hz, 100 ppi, and viewing angles of 45/45/20/40°. Integrated Intel HD Graphics 520 delivers a sharp, clear picture, and you’ll be able to output video to an external display the HDMI 1.4b and VGA outputs.
For long-term storage of your files, this system is equipped with a 500GB 7200 rpm SATA 2.5″ / 7 mm hard drive, and there is also an M.2 slot available for additional storage. If you want to add external storage, optical drives, memory card readers, printers, and more, the 250 G6 offers two USB 3.0 Type-A ports and one USB 2.0 Type-A port. Gigabit Ethernet and 802.11ac dual-band Wi-Fi are built-in for wired and wireless networking, and Bluetooth 4.2 technology will also allow you to connect additional compatible peripherals wirelessly. There is also an SD/SDHC/SDXC card reader, an HP TrueVision HD 720p Wide Dynamic Range webcam, a digital microphone, stereo speakers, and a SuperMulti DVD±RW with dual-layer support.
The 250 G6 Series Notebook includes a 45W Smart AC adapter that runs using 115-230 VAC at 47-63 Hz and a 4-cell / 41Wh lithium-ion battery that lasts for up to 12 hours before recharging is required.
- SuperMulti DVD Drive
- A SuperMulti DVD±RW DL will let you read and write optical media so you can watch DVDs and create backups of your documents.
- 802.11ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.2
- With dual-band Wi-Fi, you can connect to the 5 GHz band for faster speeds, or connect to the 2.4 GHz band for an improved wireless transmission range. You’ll also be able to pair additional compatible wireless peripherals and devices using Bluetooth 4.2 technology.
- 2 x USB 3.0 Type-A | 1 x USB 2.0 Type-A
- The HP 250 G6 has two USB 3.0 Type-A ports and one USB 2.0 Type-A port that will allow you to connect peripherals such as hard drives, printers, and memory card readers. At 5 Gb/s, USB 3.0 transfers data up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, which operates at 480 Mb/s. USB 3.0’s high-speed transfer rate helps to significantly reduce data transfer times, meaning you spend less time waiting and more time focusing on the task at hand.
- Video Conferencing
- Equipped with a built-in 720p webcam, stereo speakers, and a microphone, the HP 250 G6 can be used for work-related video conferencing as well as video chatting with friends and family.
- Equipped with Trusted Platform Module (TPM), the HP 250 G6 provides you with hardware-based encryption to help secure your data, email, and user credentials.