Don’t lose your work when the power suddenly cuts off – you know it will happen, over and over again. If you don’t have the protection of a UPS power backup, you’ll be in a lot of misery. The Maverick 650 Line Interactive UPS is the power bank you need for short power backup support.
Mercury UPS is widely used in Nigeria because they provide dependable service, ensuring you critical appliances are protected from sudden shut-down and, in the case of UPS supporting PCs, your data is not suddenly lost. What’s more, these Mercury UPS also provide voltage regulation functionality, protecting your equipment from the impact of power fluctuations.
The Maverick 650 Line Interactive UPS has an output rating of 390W. It can support some basic low power consumption appliances in the home or office. Depending on the load, it can provide up to 10 – 18 minutes backup.
- Input voltage: 220VAC.
- Input frequency: 50Hz.
- Input phase: Single phase.
- Input socket: With Fuse.
- Cold Start (0 to 100% load): Press the ON/OFF switch.
- Input range (220V): 140V-300V.
- Rating output (VA).: 650VA.
- Rating output (W).: 390W.
- Rating output (W).: Battery mode(simulated sine wave),
- AC mode (sine wave).
- Power factor: 0.6.
- Rating voltage: 220V.
- Output range: 220Vac-7%+15% ( in battery mode ).
- Rear Output Socket: universal – Battery backup.
- Transfer time: TYPICAL 4-8 ms.