The 280 G2 Microtower Desktop Computer from HP delivers the computing power needed for business while helping to minimize the total cost of ownership. The 280 G2 Microtower is powered by a 3.4 GHz Intel Core i3-6100 Dual-Core processor which will allow users to run multiple applications simultaneously. The 4GB of 2133 MHz DDR4 SDRAM also helps the computer to run multiple applications simultaneously, as well as access frequently used files and programs. The current memory configuration is one 4GB module with an additional slot available for memory upgrades, making for a total of two 288-pin DIMM slots. With both DIMM slots in use, this system supports 32GB of RAM, or 16GB per slot.
For long-term storage of your files, a 500GB 7200 rpm SATA 3.5″ hard drive offers quick access to your data. If you want to add external storage drives or other peripherals, the 280 G2 Microtower features two USB 3.0 Type-A ports and six USB 2.0 Type-A ports. The integrated Intel HD Graphics 530 chipset delivers a sharp, clear picture while allowing for a wide range of monitors to be used via its DVI-D and VGA port outputs. Whether you are listening to music, watching a movie, or playing a game, the integrated Realtek ALC221VB codec outputs high definition audio and delivers higher fidelity than standard audio controllers.
The HP 280 G2 Microtower Desktop Computer includes an 18.5″ HP display monitor, USB keyboard, a USB mouse, and a power cord. The installed operating system is DOS
HP 280 G2 Microtower
- Slim SATA SuperMulti DVD-RW
- A Slim SATA SuperMulti DVD Writer is included for reading and writing to a variety of CD and DVD media.
- Gigabit Ethernet
- The system uses an integrated Realtek RTL8111G-CG Gigabit Ethernet controller for Internet access when connected to a router, modem, or network switch.
- 2 x USB 3.0 Type-A Ports & 6 x USB 2.0 Type-A Ports
- The system features 2 x USB 3.0 Type-A ports and 6 x USB 2.0 Type-A ports that will allow you to connect peripherals such as hard drives, printers, and memory card readers. At 5 Gb/s, USB 3.0 transfers data up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, which operates at 480 Mb/s. USB 3.0’s high-speed transfer rate helps to significantly reduce data transfer times, meaning you spend less time waiting and more time focusing on the task at hand. One of the USB 2.0 ports also doubles as a fast charging port.
- Expansion Slots
- 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16
1 x PCIe 2.0 x1