HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M177fw Overview.
With full color printing, scanning, copying, and faxing as well as built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, the M177fw LaserJet Pro All-in-One Color Laser Printer from HP is designed to dramatically boost the productivity of your home or small office. With a print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi and speeds of 17 ppm in black and 4 ppm in color, the M177fw can quickly create crisp documents. Also, it has an optical scan resolution of 1200 dpi that will allow users to save detailed digital images of their documents as well as send high quality faxes and make copies.
Both a 35-sheet automatic document feeder and a 150-sheet input tray are available for paper handling. These allow for a minimum document size of 3 x 5″ and a max size of 8.5 x 14″. Also, the M177fw has a 3.0″ touchscreen LCD display for adjusting settings and viewing status changes. For durability, this unit has a monthly duty cycle of 20,000 pages. And, in addition to the wireless options, it has USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity.
- Mobile printing is possible with HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, and mobile apps
- Scan speed of 7.5 ipm in black & white and 5.5 ipm in color
- Flatbed and ADF scanning options
- TWAIN and WIA compliant scanning
- Make up to 99 copies without a computer
- HP Smart Install provides proper installation without the need for a CD