HP M426FDW Overview
Fast printing, scanning, copying, and faxing is possible with HP’s LaserJet Pro M426fdw All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer. This printer features an incredibly fast print speed of 40 ppm and works with a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi for sharp text and documents. With the inclusion of both an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed and 50-sheet automatic document feeder the M426fdw can scan documents at an optical resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi for finely detailed imagery. Also, it has automatic duplexing in all modes and can work with documents up to 8.5 x 14″.
Operating the machine is simplified with a 3.0″ color touchscreen as well as a USB host port that allows users to print from and scan to portable drives. Paper is handled through two input trays with a total capacity of 350 sheets for working with large jobs with ease. Also, the M426fdw has a monthly duty cycle of 80,000 pages for durability. Connectivity is a highlight of this printer as well with USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi with NFC for a variety of setup options.
- First page out time of 5.4 seconds
- Scan files directly to email, USB, network folders, and the cloud
- Scan speeds of 26 ppm in black and white or 21 ppm in color with duplex speeds of 47 ipm in black and white and 30 ipm in color
- Control access to print jobs with security features such as LDAP authentication
- Manage devices using HP Web JetAdmin with numerous management features for checking printer status
- Print directly from mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets
- Print by tapping an NFC-capable device to the unit
- Access, print, and share resources with Ethernet and wireless networking