Cable trunking is used to protect cables from damage and to hide unsightly cables from view. It can be used in almost any location including homes, hotels and hospitals. Electrical trunking is available in many materials, sizes and forms to suit the location and requirements of the installation. Trunking is usually square or rectangular in shape, whilst providing easy access to the cable when needed via a hinge or slide system.
CPE, NanoStations, Network & Internet Accessories, Network Devices, Routers, Ubiquiti Networks
Ubiquiti NanoStation M5 NSM5 Indoor/OutdoorCPE, NanoStations, Network & Internet Accessories, Network Devices, Routers, Ubiquiti Networks
Ubiquiti NanoStation M5 NSM5 Indoor/Outdoor0 out of 5(0)
- Atheros AR2313 S 180 MHz MIPS Processor.
- 16MB SDRAM, 4MB Flash Memory.
- 10/100 BASE-TX Ethernet Interface.
- 2 x 14dBi Dual Polarity Antennas.
- 15+ km Range.
- AirOS Software.
- External Status LEDs.
- FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE Approved.
- RoHS Compliant.
KSh 13,000.00Sold By: The Best Computer Shop in Nairobi
NanoStations, Network & Internet Accessories, Ubiquiti Networks
Ubiquiti Nanostation LocoM2 2.4Ghz0 out of 5(0)
NanoStation Loco M2 Specifications:
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24Kc, 400MHz.
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz Channels 1-11.
- Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash.
- Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface.
KSh 6,300.00Sold By: The Best Computer Shop in Nairobi