The single-pack UAP UniFi Access Point Enterprise Wi-Fi System from Ubiquiti Networks is a scalable enterprise access point solution designed to be easily deployed and managed. It offers 802.11n MIMO technology, with speeds of up to 300 Mb/s and range of up to 122m. This UniFi Access Point (AP) indoor model has a sleek design and can be easily mounted to a ceiling tile or wall, using the included mounting hardware. It includes UniFi Controller software. The software can be installed on a PC, Mac, or Linux machine within the network and is easily accessible through a standard Web browser. Using the UniFi Controller software, an Enterprise Wi-Fi network can be quickly configured and administered, without any special training. Real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, map loading, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated in the system.
Note: The UAP is an international/world version, sold internationally.
- Time Saving and Cost Effective
- The UniFi AP comes bundled with a non-dedicated software controller that can be deployed on an on-premise PC, Mac, or Linux machine, in a private cloud, or while using a public cloud service.
- Wi-Fi 802.11n MIMO Technology
- 802.11n MIMO technology offers gigabit speed and range up to 400′.
- Build wireless networks as big or small as needed. Start with one or more and expand to thousands while maintaining a single unified management system.
- UniFi Controller Software
- Install, configure, and manage the UniFi AP with the intuitive and easy-to-learn UniFi Controller user interface. Use the UniFi Controller to provision thousands of UniFi APs, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and provision additional UniFi APs.
- Detailed Analytics
- Use the configurable reporting and analytics to manage large user populations and expedite troubleshooting.
- Wireless Uplink
- Wireless Uplink functionality enables wireless connectivity between APs for extended range. One wired UniFi AP uplink supports up to four wireless downlinks on a single operating band, allowing wireless adoption of devices in their default state and real-time changes to network topology.
- Guest Portal/Hotspot Support
- Easy customization and options for guest portals include authentication, hotspot setup, and the ability to use your own external portal server. Use UniFi’s rate limiting for guest portal/hotspot package offerings. Apply different bandwidth rates (download/upload), limit total data usage, and limit duration of use. UniFi AP includes hotspot functionality. It includes built-in support for billing integration using major credit cards and built-in support for voucher-based authentication. It also includes built-in hotspot manager for voucher creation, guest management, payment refund, full customization, and branding of hotspot portal pages.
- Multi-Site Management*
- A single UniFi controller running in the cloud can manage multiple sites, multiple distributed deployments, and multi-tenancy for managed service providers. Each site is logically separated and has its own configuration, maps, statistics, guest portal, and administrator read/write and read-only accounts.
- WLAN Groups*
- The UniFi controller can manage flexible configurations of large deployments. Create multiple WLAN groups and assign them to an AP’s radio.
- Zero Handoff Roaming*
- With zero handoff roaming, mobile users can roam anywhere and maintain their connections as they switch to the nearest AP. The zero handoff roaming makes multiple APs appear as a single AP, so that it can work with any client and requires no interaction from the client device.
- Upload map images of your location for a visual representation of each wireless network.
- UniFi organizes and visualizes network traffic in clear and easy-to-read graphs.
- Extend Your Coverage
- With the UniFi Controller software running in an NOC or in the cloud, administrators can extend and centrally manage the wide areas of indoor and outdoor coverage, using any combination of UniFi APs.
- Easy Mounting
- Sleek wall or ceiling mount design (all accessories included).
- It has an industrial design with an LED provisioning ring or square, which provides administrator location tracking and alerts for each device.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality allows both power and data to be carried over a single Ethernet cable to the device. The unit can be powered from an included PoE adapter as well as the Ubiquiti TOUGHSwitch PoE PRO (sold separately).