HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Wide Format All-In-One Inkjet Printer Overview
Do almost everything you need with the OfficeJet Pro 7740 Wide Format All-In-One Inkjet Printer from HP which offers printing, scanning, copying, and faxing, as well as the ability to work with large 11 x 17″ and A3-size documents. Printing is with quality and speed thanks to a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and ISO rated outputs of 22 ppm in black and 18 ppm in color. Borderless printing and automatic duplexing is available as well to further expand your printing capabilities. For scanning, copying, and faxing, the 7740 has both a flatbed and ADF for scanning. This uses an optical scan resolution of 1200 dpi for sharp images and the flatbed is a notably large 11.7 x 17″.
Operation of the unit is streamlined through a 2.65″ touchscreen LCD control panel. Also, it features two 250-sheet input trays, as well as a 35-sheet ADF, for loading multiple media types at once, eliminating the need for constant media loading. Additionally, it has USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi connectivity for setting up the printer exactly as you want.
- Draft mode increases print speeds to 34 ppm in black or color
- Print directly from a USB drive using the USB host port.
- ISO copy speeds of 18 cpm in black and 13 cpm in color
- HP PCL XL (PCL 6), native PDF, and HP PostScript Level 3 emulation print languages
- Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint, Wi-Fi Direct, Mopria, and Google Cloud Print support