HP 280 G1 Overview
The 280 G1 Microtower Desktop Computer from HP will provide you with computing power to perform everyday tasks, including web browsing, E-mail, document creation and editing, and multimedia playback. The 280 G1 and its microtower form factor are powered by a 3.3 GHz Intel Pentium G3260 Dual-Core processor which will allow users to run multiple applications simultaneously. The 4GB of 1600 MHz PC3-12800 DDR3 SDRAM also helps the computer to run multiple applications simultaneously, as well as access frequently-used files and programs. The current memory configuration is one 4GB module with an additional slot available for memory upgrades, making for a total of two DIMM slots. With both DIMM slots in use, this system supports 16B of RAM, or 8GB per slot.
For long-term storage of your files, a 500GB 7200 rpm SATA III hard drive offers quick access to your data. If you want to add external storage drives or other peripherals, the 280 G1 features 2 x USB 3.0 ports and 6 x USB 2.0 ports. For users who wish to expand their system with add-in cards, there is one PCI Express x16 slot and one PCI Express x1 slots. The integrated Intel HD Graphics delivers a sharp, clear picture while allowing for a wide range of monitors to be used via its DVI-D and VGA port outputs. Whether you are listening to music, watching a movie, or playing a game, the integrated Realtek ALC221 HD codec outputs high definition audio and delivers higher fidelity than standard audio controllers.
The 280 G1 Microtower Desktop Computer includes a USB keyboard, a USB mouse, a power cord, and operates using an 180W power supply.
- SuperMulti DVD Burner
- A SuperMulti DVD Burner is included for reading and writing to a variety of CD and DVD media, including CD-R, DVD±R, DVD±RW, and more
- Gigabit Ethernet
- The system uses an integrated Gigabit Ethernet controller for Internet access when connected to a router, modem, or network switch
- 2 x USB 3.0 Ports & 6 x USB 2.0 Ports
- The system features 2 x USB 3.0 ports and 6 x USB 2.0 ports that will allow you to connect peripherals such as hard drives, printers, and memory card readers. At 5 Gb/s, USB 3.0 transfers data up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, which operates at 480 Mb/s. USB 3.0’s high-speed transfer rate helps to significantly reduce data transfer times, meaning you spend less time waiting and more time focusing on the task at hand
- Power Supply
- The 180W power supply operates with standard efficiency.